This pasta salad is both refreshing and relatively easy to make. Top it with equal parts oil, vinegar, and lemon, and a dash of both salt and pepper.
2 tomatoes, chopped
2 cucumbers, chopped
250 gm cooked spiral pasta
1/2 cup feta cheese
1 can chickpeas
2 large aubergines, peeled and chopped in cubes
- Cook pasta and drizzle with olive oil.
- Chop the rest of the ingredients and toss them in with the pasta once cooled.
- Sprinkle aubergine cubes with salt and allow to drain in a colander for 15 minutes.
- Fry aubergine cubes in a little olive oil till semi-charred.
- Toss all ingredients together and add aubergine last.