The Egyptians who had been abducted recently in Libya were released, said Foreign Ministry spokesperson Badr Abdel Aaty Saturday.
Abdel Aaty added that Tripoli's security department informed the Egyptian Foreign Ministry as well as abducted Egyptians' relatives they have been released.
Abdel Aaty reitetated warnings that Egyptians should not travel to Libya except for emergency and instructed Egyptian expatriates there to be extremely cautious, limit their moves and to contact the ministry in case they face a problem at 25.77.2500 and at 25.77.7101.
A spokesman for the joint security room of Libya's city of Benghazi, Ibrahim al-Shara, said last Tuesday that unidentified gunmen kidnapped Egyptian workers in Sidi Younes, Monday and that the Libyan authorities were searching for them.
Edited translation from Al-Masry Al-Youm