iPhone and modern technology enthusiasts are waiting for the release of the new version, iPhone 14 pro max, to take advantage of its technologies and capabilities that the iPhone company is famous for.
The latest model of the iPhone 14 Pro Max is on the way, with more details to be announced on September 7 regarding its features and release.
For now, Al-Masry Al-Youm has listed price predictions for the iPhone 14 Pro Max and the expected specifications, according to research company TrendForce.
iPhone 14 Pro Max Specifications
TrendForce anticipates the specifications of the newest iPhone as follows:
- An increase in initial starting memory capacity to LPDDR5 6GB and 256GB.
- Primary camera development.
- Face ID design changes.
- The new iPhone 14 pro max comes with a 6.7-inch screen with a refresh rate of 120Hz Super Retina XDR OLED scratch-resistant.
- The iPhone 14 Pro Max screen is also equipped with a layer that is resistant to oil, fingerprints, water, dust and all external factors.
- An internal memory capacity of 128, 256, 512 GB and 1 TB
- Weighing about 228 grams.
- A powerful processor Apple A16 Bionic Hexa-core – 4 nm.
- Graphics processor is Apple GPU – five core.
- Three cameras: the first 12-megapixel main, the second 12-megapixel optical zoom, and the third 12-megapixel wide-angle.
- A selfie camera that comes with a 12-megapixel resolution and an F/2.2 lens slot.
iPhone 14 Pro Max prices
Trend Force expectations for the iPhone 14 Pro Max price are as follows:
- iPhone 14 pricing will start at US$749.
- iPhone 14 Max will start at US$849.
- iPhone 14 Pro will start at US$1,049.
- iPhone 14 Pro Max will start at US$1,149.
Edited translation from Al-Masry Al-Youm