The Egyptian national team will face Libya on Monday in the second test for Carlos Queiroz, the new coach of the team.
Egypt seeking to strengthen the top of Group F after the Egyptian team won the third round meeting, which was held at the Army Stadium in Borg al-Arab on Friday.
Omar Marmoush scored the winning goal for the Egyptian team.
The match is scheduled at nine pm. Egypt will be a guest at the March 28 Stadium in Benghazi, Libya, as part of the fourth round of African qualifiers for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
Egypt topped Group F with seven points after the deserved victory over Libya, which became Group F runner-up with 6 points.
The Angolan team came in third place, with 3 points, followed by the Gabonese team with one point.
The match will air on Ontime Sports 1 channel. The channel can be received through through following settings:
– Frequency: 11861
– Polarization: vertical
– Coding rate: 27500
– Error correction factor: 6/5
Queiroz is expected to play the match with a formation consisting of:
– Goalkeeper: Mohamed al-Shennawy
– Defense line: Ahmed Hegazy, Mahmoud Hamdi (al-Wench), Ahmed Fattouh, and Akram Tawfik.
– Defense midfield: Amr al-Sulayya, and Mohamed Elneny.
– Attack midfield: Abdullah al-Saeed, Omar Marmoush, and Mohamed Salah.
– The center of the attack: Mostafa Mohamed.
Edited translation from Al-Masry Al-Youm