The Egyptian Transport Ministry on Saturday announced the operating hours for metro trains at the Cairo Subway during Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr:
- The first train departs from all terminal stations at 5:15 am.
- The last train on the first line from Helwan and from New Marg departs at 12:15 am.
- The last train on the second line from Shubra al-Kheima and al-Munib departs at 12:30 am.
- The last train on the third line from Adly Mansour departs at 12:07 am.
- Last train on the third line from KitKat departs at 12:38 am.
- The last train of the first line meets the second line at Anwar al-Sadat station at one am.
- Gamal Abdel Nasser is the interchange station of the first line with the third line, and the last train meets at 12:30 am.
- Ataba is the interchange station of the second line with the third, and the last train meets at 12:30 am.